bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for Curt Hitch on Subaru Crosstrek  


Hello, was trying to get part number CM-SP11 .250 x 1.00 x 2.50 square hole spacer for a Subaru crosstrek Curt brand receiver. The packaging was missing this part. I was wondering if I can get this single part? Thank you.


Expert Reply:

The only way to get replacement hardware for a trailer hitch is through part # RHK, which will include every single piece of hardware from the original kit. We do not offer the CM-SP11 square hole spacer as a separate item.

Since you said the packaging was missing the part though, you should be able to contact the place where you purchased the hitch so they can send you out the proper replacement(s). I didn't find any purchase record under your email address, so I assume it wasn't through us.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>