bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for an Trailer Hitch Receiver  


when ordering the replacement hardware online it ask for the manufacture but I purchased an Etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver - Class III - 2 so Etrailer is not on the list of manufactures so which manufacture should I chose? incase you need this info, the vehicle is 2011 dodge grand caravan


Expert Reply:

In order to receive the replacement hardware for the Trailer Hitch Receiver part # E98854 you will want to use the Replacement Hardware Kit part # RHK. Once you arrive at the product page you will enter "E98854" into the item number box and then select "etrailer" from the manufacturer drop down menu. This option was just added.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>