How to Order Replacement Mounting Hardware for a Trailer Hitch
I was thinking of moving my trailer hitch from one vehicle to another, after I fit check it, and I was wondering if you sell the installation hardware including the wires to install the bolts in the frame as a separate item?
asked by: Doug C
To order replacement hardware for one of the hitches we offer would only require the part # RHK.
On the product page you would then need to enter the part number of the hitch you have and then select the manufacturer from the drop down menu.
If the hitch you are considering moving is part # 87568 I attached an install video for it for you to check out.
This hitch fits:
2010 - 2016 Subaru Legacy All Models
2010 - 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon excluding Sport
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Shop: Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches
- Shop: Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class II - 1-1/4"
- Q&A: How To Order Replacement Hardware Kit For Curt Trailer Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Replacement Installation Hardware For Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver 13147 on 2009-2013 Subaru Forester
- Q&A: What Size Install Hardware Does Hitch for 2011 Chevy Silverado Use
- Q&A: What do the Measurements for the CM-SP2 Spacer Mean for Installing Curt Hitch on a 2018 Honda CR-V
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacement Hitch Mounting Hardware for Curt 13135 Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: Does Curt Hitch for 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Come with all Needed Install Hardware
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Replacement Mounting Hardware Recommendation for Curt Front Hitch
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Trailer Hitch Installation Tips